After the famous glass skin trend comes the mirror skin trend, which is one of most popular K-beauty skin care at the moment. While glass skin focused on pore less and clear skin, mirror skin is all about the right kind of glow on your face. Similar to the previous trends, mirror skin is about naturally plump , glowing and dewy skin, which looks similar to the reflective surface of a mirror. But instead of using makeup or highlighter, this trend aims to achieve this look using just skincare products. If you want to hop on this trend and want to achieve mirror skin then here’s what you need to do.
1. Double cleansing and exfoliating your skin is very important. Before you go on to layering the products, its very important to get a clear canvas. So, make sure you double cleanse. Use oil cleanser and foam cleanser to clean you skin thoroughly. Exfoliation is equally important. This will help you get rid of all the extra oil and gunk from your face.
2. Before jumping to moisturiser, give your skin a boost of hydration with sheet mask. Let your skin soak in all the hydrating solution of the sheet mask and add some freshness to your skin.
3. After the sheet mask apply a face serum or face oil that suits your skin type. Vitamin C enriched serum is good option, but you can use your favourite serum or oil.
4. Now your skin is nicely hydrated and plump, so this is the time when you apply moisturiser. Take a good amount of mosituriser and apply it all over your face. Massage it well so that the moisturiser is properly absorbed in the skin.
5. After the moistriser, top your skin with some sunscreen. Never ever skip sunscreen.
6. After all of these, you want to add a little bit of make up to enhance your skin and face, you can go ahead and do that.