Hightech FashionToday, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.hightechfashiontoday.com website (the “Service”).
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to websites prefer to interact with in ways in which require to collect personally-identifying information. In each case, collects such information only insofar as is important or appropriate to satisfy the aim of the visitor’s interaction with hightechfashiontoday.com.
Doesn’t disclose personally-identifying information aside from as described below. And visitors can always refuse to provide personally-identifying information, with the caution that it’s going to prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
How we may use the collected information
We, or our trusted third party partners, may use the data we compile about you in any way or purpose acceptable by law. This may include combining your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, and information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on our Site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we engage, may use this combined information to contact you by email to send you information about our services or products.
Further, we may share this information with reliable third parties for their marketing purposes, including but not limited to, sending you relevant promotional emails or offers for goods and services that may interest you. If you would choose we not share your personally identifying information with third parties for marketing purposes, please use the link firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
Third party cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one among the foremost widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the online for helping us to know how you employ the location and ways in which we will improve your experience.
These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the location and therefore the pages that you simply visit so we will still produce engaging content.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
Protecting the privacy of our youngsters is important. We recognize that protecting children’s identities and privacy online is vital which the responsibility to try to so rests with both the web industry and with parents.
Our hightechfashiontoday.com isn’t intended to be used by children under the age of 13, and that we don’t knowingly collect or use any personal information from such children. If we become aware that we’ve unknowingly collected personal information from a toddler under the age of 13, we’ll make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights are:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected by the company about them during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/68/73/Hightechfashiontoday_Form.html and a toll free number (855) 576-0950.
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/68/73/Hightechfashiontoday_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” the consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/68/73/Hightechfashiontoday_Form.html also can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be identified in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (1)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Detecting security incidents, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service and undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
If you’re still trying to find more information, then you’ll contact us by either using our form on the contact page or by emailing at: email@example.com